The Mum Midwife is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy, together with any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, will be processed by the website. Please read the following policy to understand the practices regarding your personal data and how the website uses it. The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
The user of this website or any of The Mum Midwife platforms agrees that any details / cookies may be stored. Any relevant information / data is kept to process your booking, and will not be sold to any third party. By purchasing or engaging in any content from The Mum Midwife you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Any material on The Mum Midwife platforms, which include but not restricted to video recordings, written material or imagery are solely owned by The Mum Midwife, whether or not protected by copyright and trademark laws, and cannot be shared without prior written permission.
The Mum Midwife reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice. By visiting and using this website, and / or any of the The Mum Midwife platforms, you accept and agree to be bound by this policy. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of future changes and updates to this disclaimer. You must not access or use the website if you do not wish to be bound by this policy.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how The Mum Midwife collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website.
WHAT DATA DOES THIS WEBSITE COLLECT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND IT IS PROCESSED
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
I may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to me whether that be through the contact form, email, text, chat service, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me. I process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to me, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. I process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. My lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and I and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use my website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on my website or through other online services. I process this data to operate my website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of my website, to maintain back- ups of my website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of my website, other online services and business. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable me to properly administer my website and my business.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and my third parties and your communication preferences. I process this data to enable you to partake in my promotions, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use my products/services, to develop them, to grow my business and to decide my marketing strategy.
- I may use Customer Data, User Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising I serve you. My lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow my business. I may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. My lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests.
I may need to collect the following sensitive data about you in order to deliver my services: For example, health data such as medical conditions, your pregnancy due date, previous birth experience etc. Where I am required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, I may not be able to perform the contract. If you do not provide me with the requested data, I may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered in which you will be informed. I will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. I may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required by law.
HOW I COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may collect data about you, by you providing the data directly to me. I may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook and Instagram based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators. I may also receive data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
My lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or my legitimate interests. Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, I may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about my goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, I may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I will never share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
-Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom I sell, transfer, or merge parts of my business or my assets.
I require all third parties to whom I transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. I only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my strict instructions.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. I do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.